BAY-BANNER-728-X90

PORT ELIZABETH - REWARD OFFERED FOR INFORMATION REGARDING THIS CRIMINAL COUPLE

The following information come from the Facebook page of Annie Mart. A reward is of R2500 is offered for accurate information about the location and whereabouts of Jamey Thomas & Roghshaan Adams that may lead to their arrest.

A case has been opened with the Walmer Police Station - CAS 103/9/2016.

"We are still looking and we have reason to believe that they are still in town as they are struggling to sell NatashaErich's property. Please keep sharing." - Annie Mart


PORT ELIZABETH - REWARD OFFERED FOR INFORMATION REGARDING THIS CRIMINAL COUPLE PORT ELIZABETH - REWARD OFFERED FOR INFORMATION REGARDING THIS CRIMINAL COUPLE Reviewed by Hash on 02:09:00 Rating: 5

1 comment:

  1. this article is ruining my career i am definitely taking this up in court, my past is my past i did my time but now i cannot even find any employment because of this article speificay. I hate lawsuits but i had enough sufferin and so has my kids. To who ever reads this comment, know that I am dead serious. So email me if we can sort out this problem before I decide to take legal steps. princezzshana89@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Theme images by sebastian-julian. Powered by Blogger.