BAY-BANNER-728-X90

PORT ELIZABETH - POLICE NEED INFORMATION ABOUT THIS MAN AFTER WOMAN IS RAPED, BEATEN AND LEFT FOR DEAD


The Family violence, Child Protection and Sexual offences unit is investigating a case of rape and attempted murder where a 24 year old woman from Port Elizabeth is a victim.

It is alleged that on 2016-10-01 at approximately 02:00 the victim was lured from a club in central Port Elizabeth by three suspects and taken to Walmer .

The victim alleged that she was taken to  a flat where one of the suspect’s attempted to rape her. The victim managed to fight him off and that is when the suspect contacted the other two suspects to fetch the victim from the flat.

At that stage the victim was under the impression that they were going taking her back to Central, but instead they drove in Victoria Drive into a bushy area where she was allegedly raped by both men and badly assaulted.

The suspects left her ‘for dead’ in the bushes. The victim managed to find her way back to Victoria Drive and was assisted by members of the public.

Police are looking for this man (attached pic) whom they believe can assist them in their investigation. Anyone who knows this person or the whereabouts of this person is asked to contact D/Sgt Sonika Van Der Merwe from the FCS unit on 0714752.

VIA - saps.gov.za

PORT ELIZABETH - POLICE NEED INFORMATION ABOUT THIS MAN AFTER WOMAN IS RAPED, BEATEN AND LEFT FOR DEAD PORT ELIZABETH - POLICE NEED INFORMATION ABOUT THIS MAN AFTER WOMAN IS RAPED, BEATEN AND LEFT FOR DEAD Reviewed by MHM Marketing & Design on 15:33:00 Rating: 5

1 comment:

  1. I was married at 32 and immediately tried to get pregnant. When I was unable to conceive I had blood tests for fertility and was told that I had an FSH (follicle stimulating hormone) of 54 and would not be able to have children. Even though the doctors knew that I had been diagnosed with Hashimoto’s thyroiditis since age 25, no one bothered to check my thyroid levels. my TSH was measured at .001. My Synthroid dosage was lowered. a friend advise me to contact a spiritualist who help with fertility with his medicine, i collected his contact and explain my situation to him he prepared for me a herbal medicine which i took as describe by him. became pregnant very quickly, I had a successful pregnancy. I have my baby august 2017. to get pregnant at age 35 with my 2nd child in september 2019, thank you sir , this is his email contact if you require his help babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priest.babaka

    ReplyDelete

Theme images by sebastian-julian. Powered by Blogger.